Will the iPhone 13 Pro prices get dropped in India?
Smartphones are one of the most commonly used pieces of personal technology due to their ease of use and support for almost all activities. Given the various features and applications available on the devices, consumers around the world have a plethora of options to consider.
Reasons of Dropping prices
- Recently, the price of the iPhone 13 dropped on online platforms in India. There could be two main reasons for this. One reason could be the holiday season, with e-retailers running sales, and the other could be the release of the iPhone 14.
- The iPhone 14 Plus vs. the iPhone 13 Pro! If you have approximately Rs. 1 lakh to spend on an Apple smartphone, you have two options. The iPhone 13 Pro was the 2021 flagship, bringing bigger upgrades and a more premium experience on par with similarly priced Android flagships. The iPhone 14 Plus, on the other hand, is the most recent addition to the iPhone 14 series.
- The Apple iPhone 14 is equipped with a 6.1-inch Super Retina Liquid display. The Plus model, on the other hand, has a 6.7-inch display. The former is priced at 79,900 for the base model with 128GB storage. The high-end model has a storage capacity of 1TB. The iPhone 14 Plus, on the other hand, is $10,000 more expensive than the standard iPhone 14. It is priced starting at $89,900.
Also read:Are Apple watches a waste of money?
4. This design is particularly similar to that of the iPhone 13 Pro. The dimensions and shapes of the two phones are comparable, with the iPhone 13 Pro measuring 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.7mm and the iPhone 14 adding only 0.1mm to the thickness.The main distinction here is the use of more premium and durable stainless steel for the iPhone 13 Pro’s rim. This also makes the iPhone 13 Pro 204g heavier than the iPhone 14, which weighs 172g.
5. Following the release of the new iPhone 14 series, it was natural to anticipate a price decrease for the iPhone 13 and iPhone 12. The iPhone 13 will now cost Rs. 69,990 for the 128GB model, a Rs. 10,000 decrease from the previous pricing. Furthermore, according to Apple’s official website, by exchanging their old iPhones, customers can save up to Rs. 58,730 on the new iPhone 14.Flipkart, on the other hand, is offering up to Rs. 17,000 off per customer.
6. Similarly, the iPhone 12, which was released in 2020, will now be available in India for Rs. 59,990 for the base 64GB model. Surprisingly, Amazon India has the iPhone 12 for Rs. 52,999. Aside from the aforementioned discount, customers can also take advantage of an additional exchange discount of up to Rs. 10,950.
What are the main distinctions between the iPhone 14 models?
- Difference in display and overall chassis dimensions: The Plus and Pro Max models are larger.
- Difference in battery size: The Plus and Pro Max have a larger battery that will last longer but will also take longer to charge.
- The iPhone 14 Pro models also have a triple rear camera on the back and are heavier than standard models, with a gleaming stainless steel frame over aluminum.
- The models are also not all the same colour. Buyers of the Apple iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus can select from Midnight, Starlight, Blue, Purple, and (Product) Red. Meanwhile, the iPhone 14 Pro is available in Space Black, Gold, Deep Purple, and Silver.
- The iPhone 14 and 14 Plus have 12MP main and ultra-wide cameras, while the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max have 48MP main cameras. In addition, the Pro and Pro Max models include a 12MP telephoto lens with up to 3x optical zoom in and 2x zoom out.
If you want to read informative blogs like this, visit our website, “ERIP Blogs“. Also, do visit our official handle, “ERIP“, where we provide home repair services for your home appliances and personal gadgets. You can easily schedule a repair by visiting our website “ERIP“, according to your convenience, and we will send an expert to your home to repair it.
Never miss any important news. Subscribe to our newsletter.