Samsung Fold 4 vs iPhone 14 Pro Max
The Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max is expected to be priced at Rs. 1,40,000. Meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 is priced at Rs. 1,54,999 in India.
- Nothing beats it for video recording, and the iPhone 14 Pro Max even takes brighter, more detailed photos. The image quality at night has vastly improved.
- The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is an excellent foldable phone with excellent multitasking capabilities, excellent cameras, and a large display.
- Samsung’s One UI 4 interface provides a desktop-like experience while on the go. You get a Taskbar to help you multitask. On the display, you can run multiple apps at the same time. When the screen is folded in half, the operating system adjusts the window sizes and displays the Flex Mode tools.
- The Fold 4 alters the criteria for judging a smartphone, and its large foldable display elevates the user experience to a new level. However, not everyone prefers a foldable phone, in which case the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max is the best option for such a high price.
Also read:Ways for Macbook-charger-repair
1. Design and Display
The Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max, like the iPhone 13 Pro Max, could have a 120Hz ProMotion display. Furthermore, a 6.7-inch OLED panel is possible. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4, on the other hand, has a 7.5-inch Infinity Flex display. The phone’s display is protected by Gorilla Glass Victus+.
Meanwhile, when it comes to design, the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max may opt for a redesign. The smartphone could come with a massive camera cutout on the back. The Galaxy Z Fold4, on the other hand, has an Armor Alimunium hinge mechanism, making it the lightest fold smartphone on the market.
2. Storage and Processor
The Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max will be equipped with the A16 Bionic chipset. Furthermore, many reports suggest that the phone will not be any more power efficient than its predecessor.
- The Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset is found in the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4. With LPDDR 5 RAM and UFS3.1 storage, the phone delivers flagship performance.
- The Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max could come with more RAM and storage options. More RAM will improve the smartphone’s efficiency. Meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 comes in three storage capacities: 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB, all with 12GB RAM.
3. Comparison of cameras
In terms of resolution, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4’s 50 MP + 12 MP + 10 MP Triple Rear Camera outperforms Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro Max’s 48 MP + 12 MP Triple Rear Camera. If you want to take a lot of selfies, the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max is a better choice because it has a better 12 MP Front Camera than the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4’s 10 MP + 4 MP Dual Front Camera.
4. Charging and Battery
With a new battery, the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max will improve the phone’s performance and efficiency. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4, on the other hand, has a 4,400mAh battery with significant battery improvements. However, charging speeds are limited to 25W, which is quite slow.
5. Speed Test
The comparison of the iPhone 14 Pro Max and the Galaxy Z Fold 4 feels familiar. The two devices compete for the lead by opening some apps faster than others. The processing power of the A16 Bionic shines through, demonstrating that Apple is still ahead of Qualcomm in mobile SoCs.
In the end, the iPhone 14 Pro Max outperforms the Galaxy Z Fold 4 by a few seconds in lap 1. Samsung’s phone catches up to the iPhone 14 Pro Max and finishes the speed test with a three-second advantage.
If you want to read informative blogs like this, visit our website, “ERIP Blogs“. Also, do visit our official handle, “ERIP“, where we provide home repair services for your home appliances and personal gadgets. You can easily schedule a repair by visiting our website “ERIP“, according to your convenience, and we will send an expert to your home to repair it.
Never miss any important news. Subscribe to our newsletter.